Join us in an exciting outdoor adventure with one of our many friendly horses. We take experienced and inexperienced riders, so you don’t have to be an expert to enjoy this unique activity. A guided horseback trail ride through a piece of Amish Country’s beautiful terrain will make your trip quite a memorable one. Read on for details. www.amishcountryridingstables.com
Amish Country Riding Stables is a seasonal and weather permitting activity. Please call 330-893-3600 for the opening dates.
• Trail is guided, western style riding.
• Ride last approximately 40-45 minutes. One hour is usually allowed to incorporate saddle fitting, instructional, etc…
• Rides begin at age 8 to 70 years old, sorry, no riders under the age of 8 years of age. Sorry but No exceptions. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied on the ride by a responsible adult.
• Sorry but NO double riding
• There is a 225# weight limit for ALL riders. This is an insurance requirement.
• Reservations required Saturday. All other days reservations are suggested.
• Rides go out Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri and Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm Closed Sundays.
CASH IS THE ONLY ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHOD FOR HORSEBACK RIDING.
Cancellation for horseback riding is 24 hours (weather permitting), however, if you have a room reserved with your horseback ride, we will automatically cancel the horseback ride if you cancel your room reservation. Cancellation for room reservations is 72 hours. If the weather is uncertain and the horseback ride is cancelled, you will still be responsible for your room reservation.
Although we allow the horses to roam freely on our grounds, unless you are a guest of the Guggisberg Swiss Inn or Amish Country Riding Stable, we ask that you do not approach the horses. This is a guest only activity.
You can now find Amish Country Riding Stables on Facebook.
Coupon for Horseback Riding for non guests of the Guggisberg Swiss Inn. Guests of the Inn already get a nice discount. Like us on Facebook to get information on upcoming events!
Seasonal coupon will be printed for next year in April!
Reservations are suggested 330-893-3600